The John 17 Movement is an expression of many believers who are working together to strengthen the bonds of unity among the community of believers.
Called to be One (John 17:21-23)
Our Ministry Statements:
- John 17 NEO expresses the hope of Christians working together regionally to strengthen the bonds of unity among the community of believers.
- John 17 NEO strategically connects and resources leaders across Body of Christ to expand the work and mission that Jesus entrusted to our care.
- John 17 NEO transforms people and communities who, by the power of Jesus’ Spirit, journey together in a call to:
- Live a lifestyle inspired by and consistent with the Great Commandment (Matthew 22: 37-39)
- Be a part of the process to accelerate the fulfilling of the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20)
The following statements represent our
Common Bonds of Unity:
1. There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This manifestation is called the Trinity. Each of whom possess equally all the attributes of Deity and the characteristics of personality.
2. The Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, is the inerrant Word of God.
3. We believe in the person and work of Jesus Christ.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He lived a perfect sinless life. He died upon the cross, was buried, and resurrected from the dead according to the Scriptures.
5. We believe in salvation by grace through faith. It has been provided through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ for all mankind.
6. We believe that all those who have been saved by Jesus Christ are indwelt by the Holy Spirit who unites us in love as one family in Christ and empowers us to live like Him and for Him.
7. We believe that the greatest commandment we have is to “love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. And the second is like it, you shall love your neighbor as yourself.” The Great Commandment. (Matt.22:37-39).
8. We believe that the Great Commission (Matt. 28:18-20) represents our marching orders to make disciples in order to reach the world for Christ.
9. We believe in One Church, which is made up of many varied local expressions, whose primary purpose is to fulfill the Great Commission and to practice and live out the Great Commandment.
Would you like to get involved or share information about an upcoming event? Please visit the contact page and send us a message.