Our Mission is to provide help and hope to all people through the transforming power of God’s love. Our vision is to be a catalyst for positive change in Cleveland resulting in the radical transformation of individuals and communities for generations to come.
The City Mission serves women and children, individuals, and former and current inmates.
5310 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44103
This location includes Crossroads Men’s Crisis Center, Inmate Outreach Services, administrative offices, and acts as our primary donation receiving site.
Laura’s Home Women’s Crisis Center:
18120 Puritas Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44135
Copy to come!
Copy to come!
The Goal of the NEO Prayer Shield is to establish a 24/7 “virtual prayer shield” over the 7 county area of NE Ohio.
NEO Prayer Shield is a non-proprietary website to encourage 24/7 prayer in the 7 county area of NE Ohio which is open to participation by any church or prayer ministry that has a regular scheduled prayer time (open to public or closed).
The immediate objectives of the site @ this time is to accomplish the following 3 steps:
- Initially, to identify and thus honor the labors of all existing regular prayer gatherings, open or closed and chart them (visible on the website by time slot).
- The second goal, coincident with the first, is to work with churches and ministries to fill in the gaps until a 24/7 Virtual Prayer Shield is in place (i.e., all slots are filled in on the online visible chart – duplications of time slots are allowed).
- The third future goal is to make the website interactive for major prayer requests.
Web Location: http://www.neoprayershield.com/
Churches & prayer ministries can sign up online through the website. Once approved, the participating church or ministry will have their website linked to their posted name in the participating ministries section.
General Contact: email@example.com
- Sylvia Neptune
ASAP America: Saving America – One School at a Time
A collaborative ministry facilitating a positive life-message to students in middle schools and high schools coupled with outreach evangelism and discipleship.
The ASAP strategic approach is defined by 4 simple steps:
- Unity (Community teams are formed by leaders from churches, para-church ministries, and supportive businesses)
- Assemblies (The ASAP Community Teams bring to the school(s) in their area a positive life-message daytime assembly with a top tier presenter who offers a targeted message which in effect says: You were not born a winner or a loser, but a chooser – so make good life choices (i.e., biblical truths without the addresses).
- After Party (At the daytime assemblies, an announcement is made and info cards are passed out inviting students to a ComeBack After School Party: Free Pizza, games, give-aways … and “the uncensored version” of the rest of the speakers story is presented, with a clear Gospel presentation and an invitation to respond. The participating churches & para-church ministries provide follow-up volunteers.
- Mentoring (Following the ComeBack, the Community Team works together to follow-up those who responded to the Gospel with appropriate discipleship and mentoring.
Web Address: www.asapamerica.org
Location: Physical Offices @ 709 Brookpark Rd, LL Rear – Unit 2, CLE, OH
Mailing Address: ASAPamerica, P.O. Box 6091, CLE, OH
Jason Moore, Exec. Director
Danielle Surace, ASAP Administrator
Phone : (440) 628-2406
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping willing churches develop an atmosphere where the Holy Spirit can inspire men to live life-on-life discipleship
Location: 314 West Center Street, Smithville, OH 44677
Contact: Wayne Morgret – Area Director Northeast Ohio
Grace Church is a place committed to lifting up the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ, as we reach out to those within our community and throughout the world. We seek to be a place where people can love Jesus, grow with others, and serve the world. Our desire is for every person to find a place at Grace where they can be ministered to and minister to others.
Location: 7393 Pearl Road, Middleburg Heights OH 44130